Many businesses like to add their company's logo to their cheques. Alternatively, D+H offers a collection of stock logos from which you may choose. In both cases, the logo will appear in the upper left corner of your cheque.
To ensure an optimal result, the custom logo you upload must meet the following specifications:
1. Maximum file size of your logo image that can be uploaded is 2 MB (megabytes).
2. We can only accept TIF, JPEG, BMP and EPS (Illustrator) file formats.
3. Minimum resolution is 300 DPI.
4. Logo image cannot exceed a 3:1 aspect ratio (height to width or width to height).
5. Logo image cannot be smaller than 1/2 inch or larger than 8 inches (height or width).
Cheque Fraud Protection / Advancement Program – Advances funds within 72 hours.
In the event of fraud, the Cheque Fraud Protection/Advancement Program advances funds within 72 hours, to a maximum of $25,000 for all cheques, regardless of the number of cheques. Speedy advancement of funds keeps you burden free while giving your financial institution time to fully resolve the fraud. For more information: dh.ezshield.com
A proof is a black and white image of your cheque, displaying the information being printed as well as the line work. A proof allows you to confirm that the information is correct prior to the order being produced.
Note: If you request a proof, we will not produce your order until we receive your approval. This may cause a slight delay in you receiving your order. Express delivery is not available with this option.
The image below shows how your product will appear. Please review all the information carefully to ensure its accuracy.